The world of fibre boards has a new quality standard: SWISS CDF – Compact Density Fibre-board.
MDF is often used in the fields of structural and robust cabinetry. HDF is predominantly used in floor systems. SWISS CDF is a compactly compressed, black colored fibre board (>1,000kg/m3) exactly targeting the heart of the designer with its high density and aesthetic stimuli.
Most renowned consultants, furniture fabricators and contractors have turned towards SWISSCDF for cost & time efficient durability in high moisture areas, sanitized areas and furniture applications where structural strength matters the most such as:
- Toilet and Shower Cubicles
- Heavy duty kitchens
- Locker rooms
- Crockery shelves
- Food storage
- Office partitions and work stations
Under strict Swiss manufacturing guidelines, SWISS CDF has a controlled formaldehyde emission value which keeps your interior environment fresh i.e no more pungent smell as in the case of normal fibre boards.
SWISS CDF is environmentally friendly:
- Made from Swiss wood that originates from sustainably managed forests.
- During its production, the energy sources used are 90% renewable.
- SWISSCDF completely integrates into cascade use of the wood cycle.
- Saves CO2 and protects the environment.